Join us at the Pikes Peak Center for a night with the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band!
Following an extended 50th anniversary tour, the ensemble grew to a six-piece in 2018 for the first time since their early jug band days. The group now includes Jeff Hanna (acoustic guitar, electric guitar), Jimmie Fadden (drums, harmonica), Bob Carpenter (keyboards), Jim Photoglo (bass, acoustic guitar), Ross Holmes (fiddle, mandolin), and Jaime Hanna (electric and acoustic guitar).
All six members also sing, and when their voices merge, the harmonies add a powerful new component for the legendary band. And with the father-son pairing of Jeff and Jaime Hanna, the band carries on a country music tradition of blood harmony.
“The energy these days is so up — and our fans have responded in a really great way,” Hanna says. “As a fan of other bands, I know how complicated it can be when members come and go. You can either embrace that or you don’t. Our fans are really gracious and I appreciate that. It’s been a really good run and there’s a lot of daylight ahead of us.”
About this event
We are the Colorado Brewery Running Series and we run for beer!
Join us for the Veterans Day 5k @ Goat Patch Brewing on November 13th, beginning at 10 AM for a 5k-ish course that starts and ends at this awesome brewery. Weave through the surrounding area at whatever pace you like, no matter what there’s a beer waiting for you at the finish line!
Start windows will be available from 10-11 AM. Each runner/walker will need to start during their 20-minute start wave window. Please do not arrive to check-in more than 20 minutes before your selected start time begins.
We are all about being active, having fun, and giving back to our local community. Since our inaugural Colorado event in 2016, we have been able to donate over $65,000 back to local Colorado nonprofits. This event will add to that tally! 10% of all proceeds go directly to a local organization that will be onsite promoting their organization. So not only do you get to a little exercise and enjoy a great beer, you are contributing to our awesome community!
- FREE craft brew at the finish line
- Your choice of a collector’s pint glass or seasonal swag item from the Brewery Running Series
- Your chance to win sweet door prizes from the Colorado Brewery Running Series, our event sponsors, and the host brewery. Access to event festivities: live music, food trucks, local vendors, fun with our partners and sponsors, goodies, and giveaways
- And more!
Registration is limited, so sign up today!
- This is an untimed, 5k-ish fun-run. All levels of walkers, runners, and joggers are welcome.
- This is an open course, meaning roads will NOT be closed. You are responsible for obeying all traffic laws and regulations.
- We create each route to start and end at the brewery and to show off the surrounding neighborhood. The course will be marked with chalk arrows, signs, and a few volunteers to help you know where to go.
- You must bring a valid ID or driver's license. You do not need to be 21 to enjoy the event, but you must be 21 to enjoy the beer. Please drink responsibly. (Registered, underage participants will receive a token for a FREE non-alcoholic beverage)
- Dogs, running strollers, and kids (under 12 run for free) are welcome on the course! Reminder: you are running at your own risk on city sidewalks/streets/trails, which might not be suitable for your child, dog, or running stroller. Please make the best decision possible for you and your running buddies.
- Our events are rain or shine! If conditions become unsafe to run, we will still hang out and drink beer!
- There will not be a bag check; please plan accordingly and dress appropriately for the weather.
- Colorado Brewery Running Series merchandise, including shirts, hoodies, hats, stickers, heat press brewery logos, drinkware, and seasonal items that will be available at the event.
- There is public parking available. Is public transit an option for you? Check and see if there’s an accessible route nearby. We always encourage biking, carpooling, and safe, designated drivers.
Keep an eye out - we will send you all final event details via email the week of this event and share anything else you might need to know.
Cheers to beers! We’ll see you at Goat Patch Brewing!
Mannheim Steamroller 2021 Christmas Tour News
While 2020 was the first year Mannheim Steamroller was unable to hold our annual Christmas Tour, you can look for us in 2021 as concerts are now being scheduled in cities throughout the country.“We couldn’t be more excited to know that we will will reunite with our many fans this Christmas,” said Chip.
The Mannheim Steamroller Christmas Tour will begin on November 16, 2021 and continue through December 30th. See you in 2021!
About this event
Join us as we host interior designers, decorators, and over 100 dealers with unique vintage & antique goods, handmade treasures, clothing & jewelry, LIVE plants, and so much more!
Hungry?! Enjoy a great mix of food options including custom and vegan menus! Snag anything from a delicious wood-fired pizza to a delectable deep fried treat! Caramel apples, gourmet fudge and chocolates, delicious treats, and it doesn’t stop there!
Participate in one-of-a-kind shopping, giveaways, and so much more! Children 12 and under admitted free of charge!
The market is all indoors, so weather is not a factor! Come shop in comfort the most unique, one-of-a-kind shopping experience!
Service animals permitted according to state & federal regulations. Note: Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable, and not replaceable.
About The Performance
The Nutcracker: Short & Sweet is perfect for families (60 minutes in duration) delighting young audiences and the young at heart. Dance and dream as the Sugarplum Fairy and all your favorite characters come to life in this annual pageant to the sweetness of imagination.
Saturday, November 27th, 5pm-7pm
Enjoy the enchanting sounds of The Colorado Dickens Carolers in Bancroft Park from 5-7pm. Holiday treats and fun at many of the avenue shops. Plus Christmas specials galore!
PLUS so much more lined up for 2021!
- Date: Saturday, November 27th
- Time: 5pm - 7pm
- Location: Along Colorado Avenue
- Follow us on FACEBOOK for more