About this Event
We are the Colorado Brewery Running Series and we run for beer!
Join us for the Veterans Day 5k at Goat Patch Brewing on November 7 @ 11AM for a 5k-ish course that starts and ends at this awesome brewery. Weave through the surrounding area at whatever pace you like, no matter what there’s a beer waiting for you at the finish line!
What’s included?! All participants receive:
- FREE craft brew at the finish line
- Your choice of a collector’s pint glass or seasonal swag item from the Brewery Running Series
- Your chance to win sweet door prizes from the Colorado Brewery Running Series, our event sponsors, and the host brewery.
- Access to event festivities: live music, food trucks, local vendors, fun with our partners and sponsors, goodies and giveaways
- And more!
We are all about being active, having fun and giving back to our local community. Since our inaugural Colorado event in 2016, we have been able to donate over $25,000 back to local Colorado nonprofits. This event will add to that tally! 10% of all proceeds goes directly to a local organization that will be onsite promoting their organization. So not only do you get to a little exercise and enjoy a great beer, you are contributing to our awesome community!
Registration is limited, so sign up today!Important details:
- This is an untimed, 5k-ish fun-run. All levels of walkers, runners and joggers are welcome.
- This is an open course, meaning roads will NOT be closed. You are responsible for obeying all traffic laws and regulations.
- Instead of closing down the streets, we ensure a safe and fun running route on sidewalks, through parks, and along trails.
- We create each route to start and end at the brewery and to show off the surrounding neighborhood. We will have volunteers along the way to help you know where to go.
- You must bring a valid ID or driver's license. You do not need to be 21 to enjoy the event, but you must be 21 to enjoy the beer. Please drink responsibly. (Registered, underage participants will receive a token for a FREE non-alcoholic beverage)
- Families are always welcome, and kids under 12 run for free. Running strollers and dogs are also welcome!
- Our events are rain or shine! If conditions become unsafe to run, we will still hang out and drink beer!
- There will not be a bag check; please plan accordingly and dress appropriately for the weather.
- The fun-run starts at 11 AM. Plan to arrive about 30-40 minutes prior to check-in and check out our partners, sponsors and pre-run activities. Don’t forget some extra $$$. In addition to your FREE beer and swag there will be merchandise for sale, food trucks, and plenty more beer!
- Colorado Brewery Running Series merchandise, including shirts, hats, stickers, heat press brewery logos, and seasonal items that will be available at the event.
- You can also add on a Brewery Running Series T-shirt at the time of registration, and pick it up when you check-in on site. We always have dozens of designs, styles, sizes, and colors available to chose from.
- There is public parking available. Is public transit an option for you? Check and see if there’s an accessible route nearby. We always encourage biking, carpooling and safe, designated drivers.
Keep an eye out - we will send you all final event details via email the week of this event and share anything else you might need to know.
Cheers to beers! We’ll see you at Goat Patch Brewing.
Join us outside at the Space Foundation Discovery Center as we take a detailed look at the moon just prior to its first quarter phase.
Event Series:Family Star Party
November 20 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm MST
Admission:Outdoor telescope viewing is FREE. (weather permitting).
Location:Space Foundation Discovery Center
The Creede Chocolate Festival is an annual two-day event beginning the Friday & Saturday after Thanksgiving. This event showcases luscious samples of chocolate specialties created by local business owners and individuals. All participants must abide by a few simple regulations concerning their chocolate delicacies: samples must contain chocolate, carob, cocoa, or white chocolate and cannot be commercially made or prepared from a box. Wonderful, yet sometimes unusual, chocolate delights range from tiramisu, tortes and chocolate covered pretzels, to jalapeno bean fudge and chocolate-dipped bacon. Eating your way around Creede will be easy—but casting your vote for the People's Choice award can be challenging!
Often, Santa and Mrs. Claus can be found around town! Live music can often be found in the late afternoon and evening. Many of Creede's businesses will also be holding sales and offering specials during the festival weekend. Several businesses will be open for Black Friday Shopping, offering deep discounts from 7:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Creede's Chocolate Festival originated as an interesting and fun way to begin the holiday season while enticing people to explore Creede’s unique business district. This mountain town is home to several well-known artists, jewelers, writers, and actors. An array of galleries, gift shops, specialty stores, and restaurants fill the Victorian-era buildings.