Drivers, passengers and spectators must all pre-register online as no tickets will be offered the day of the events.
Pikes Peak International Raceway’s Cruise to the Finish event is tailored specifically to the Pikes Peak region’s seniors to figuratively, and literally, culminate their academic accomplishments by crossing the track’s finish line.
The cruise set for June 11 and 12, offers seniors the opportunity to drive PPIR’s famous oval course in their own vehicles. Each ticket price includes a laminated driver credential, three laps around the course led by a NASCAR pace car, a photo opportunity inside victory lane to commemorate the experience and entry into a variety of sponsor giveaways.
Sponsorship opportunities are still available, please contact Dana@PPIR.com or call 719-382-7223 for details.
A limited number of cars will be allowed on the track in one-hour increments.
Thursday, June 11, 2020
- 5 p.m.
- 6 p.m.
Friday, June 12, 2020
- 4 p.m.
- 5 p.m.
- 6 p.m.
- 7 p.m.
- 8 p.m.
- Driver – $15
- Buddy Pass (rides inside the driver’s vehicle) – $10
- Spectator Only Pass (for family who’d like to watch the laps) – $5
With his Out of the Blues Tour, promoting his latest album of the same name, Grammy Award-winning artist Boz Scaggs' is headed to Pikes Peak Center for the Performing Arts on Saturday, June 13 to celebrate “the blues,” the musical genre that first sparked his five-decade musical career.
Tickets, which range in price from $39.95 to $89.95 plus applicable fees, will go on sale on Friday, February 7 at 10 a.m. They will be available at the Pikes Peak Center and The Broadmoor World Arena box offices and online at PikesPeakCenter.com, BroadmoorWorldArena.com and AXS.com.
What Happens at the Event?
- Breakfast will be served from 5:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Breakfast served by Army/Air Force volunteers
- Pikes Peak Range Riders ride out of town on horseback at 8 a.m.
- Appearances by Girl of the West and Aide to the Girl of the West
- Kids Corral with fun activities
- 72nd Annual Lil’ Cowboys and Cowgirls Round-Up costume contest
- Trick Roper, Gunslinger and Sweetwater, Native American Dancers
- Music performances by the Flying W Wranglers, Exit West and Colorado Springs Conservatory
How Much Does it Cost?
- Only $5.00 for pancakes, eggs, coffee, juice and milk
- Children 5 and under eat FREE!
- No admission fee to the event
Your ticket to get a great breakfast is a Commemorative Wooden Coin (Token), and it is yours to keep. Tokens can be purchased at the event (cash only) as well as select locations several weeks in advance of the event. If you have a large group (10+) and would like to pay by check or credit card, please contact us well in advance of the event to make arrangements.
Join us as we host interior designers, decorators, and over 100 dealers with unique vintage & antique goods, handmade treasures, clothing & jewelry, LIVE plants, and so much more!
Hungry?! Enjoy a great mix of food options including custom and vegan menus! Snag anything from a delicious wood-fired pizza to a delectable deep fried treat! Caramel apples, gourmet fudge and chocolates, delicious treats, and it doesn’t stop there!
Participate in one-of-a-kind shopping, giveaways, and so much more! Children 12 and under admitted free of charge!
The market is all indoors, so weather is not a factor! Come shop in comfort the most unique, one-of-a-kind shopping experience!
Service animals permitted according to state & federal regulations. Note: Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable, and not replaceable.